Frequently Asked Questions
Below, you will find a list of our frequently asked questions
(FAQ) on our logo design process. If you have any other
questions or need advice please call us today.
- 1. What should I do if I'm not sure what kind of logo I want?
- 2. Do you guarantee your logo design work?
- 3. How many designs will you send me to choose from?
- 4. Are there extra fees for extra colors or other details?
- 5. When will I receive the first draft of logo designs?
- 6. How will you deliver my new logo?
- 7. Can I use my new logo on my website?
- 8. Where else can I use my logo?
- 9. What happens if I need to cancel an order you've already started on?
- 10. I live in a different country. Can I order a logo from you?
- 11. Who owns the copyright to my logo?
1. What should I do if I'm not sure what kind of logo I want?
Many of our clients are unsure of what they want or what will make best impressions. Give us as much information as you can about what you like on the order form. Or, you can tell us "to go for it" and we're make our best guess-estimates of what you may need.
2. Do you guarantee your logo design work?
We want our clients to be completely satisfied, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means we will continue to revise your logo design until you receive exactly what you want at no extra charge! We will fully return your fee if you are unhappy.
3. How many designs will you send me to choose from?
It depends on the package you choose. For the Start package, you will get 6 unique concepts. For the Surge and Excel packages, you will get 12 unique concepts.
Note, you can also order stationary designs with your logo package.
See our packages page, so you can see all the packages we offer. In the check-out process, you can also "add on" many services, such as web design, brochure design, flyer design etc.
4. Are there extra fees for extra colors or other details?
No. You can choose how many colors or special designs you want in your logo. There is no charge for revisions. When you come to make your order you can specify the colors you demand.
5. When will I receive the first draft of logo designs?
It depends on the package you choose.
- All packages are given within 1 to 3 days.
- We have designers who work Saturdays and Sundays.
- On the packages page you can opt to select 24 hour guaranteed delivery. The price of the 24 hour delivery is
6. How will you deliver my new logo?
We will email a file with your logo files. You should be able to view it with any graphics program ( ACDSee®, CorelDRAW®, Adobe Illustrator®, Adobe Photoshop®,...).
You will also have your own online account panel. Your files will be easily accessible within your account.
7. Can I use my new logo on my website?
Yes. You will receive a Web-ready file so you can use your logo on a website.
8. Where else can I use my logo?
We will send you computer files in different formats, so you can use your logo on a Mac or PC, and with commonly available software for those platforms. You will be able to use your logo in designing any print materials, desktop publishing and on Web sites. You can use your logo on mouse pads, coffee cups, sticky notes, pens and t-shirts.
9. What happens if I need to cancel an order you've already started on?
We will issue you a full refund. Many other companies will issue a fee.
10. I live in a different country. Can I order a logo from you?
Your location makes no difference whatsoever to the service we can provide. We have designed logos for companies in USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, France, Greece and Malaysia.
11. Who owns the copyright to my logo?
You own your logo copyright. All we ask from you is the right to retain your logo in our portfolio and advertising materials. This will benefit you too.